- purposefully forget their names
- any time yr talking about anything outside the realm of COD, energy drinks, or football, pause and giggle and say “oh, but sorry - you wouldn’t know anything about this, right? we can change the subject”
- extension on #1: call him by the name of another boy w the same hair color as him. when he protests, laugh and act like he’s trying to trick u
- "hold this." stop acknowledging him for the remainder of the encounter until it is time to collect you bag/purse/coat/etc
- "sorry, what? i wasn’t listening" rinse and repeat
- tilt yr head. make a cute face. “awwwwww”
the boy tears in the notes are amazing
why does this make me feel mad
Because he’s considered powerful, and she’s considered a whore.
The thing about this is that sculptures like these in art history were for the male gaze. Photoshop a phone to it and suddenly she’s seen as vain and conceited. That’s why I’m 100% for selfie culture because apparently men can gawk at women but when we realize how beautiful we are we’re suddenly full of ourselves…
I just spent like 30 seconds straight trying to understand what was so special about “The unthe unthe uthe unhe un”
what if obama does the ice bucket challenge and nominates queen elizabeth
what if obama actually talks about what’s going on in ferguson
what if obama stopped exterminating the middle eastern population with drones
what if obama lowered my gotdamn tuition
What if everyone gets educated and stops acting like the President can make decisions for the country by themselves
Uk based photographer Julian Calverley recently spent 3 long days shooting panoramic back plates in London. Each final piece consists of 3 stitched 80 mpxl files, so the resulting images reveal a truly stunning level of detail.
holy fucking shit i’m so sick of seeing this post with the credit taken off it
it’s a series by Tammy Rae Carland titled Lesbian Beds and deals with representation and intimacy really well and you’re stripping it of that just for your ~aesthetic~ holy fuck
"During the first season I had pitched a storyline where Samira and I fall in love. The Nicky and Poussey affair! I pitched it mostly because I wanted to spend more time with her." - Natasha Lyonne (x).
School and Tumblr Photoset